07 Dec We’re Recruiting – Brewer
The main role of the Brewer will be to assist in the day to day operations within the brew house.
A minimum of 6 months experience within a commercial brewing role is essential but most importantly; a desire to learn, use your initiative and work in a labour intensive environment is absolutely essential.
Knowledge of the production of wort and adhering to strict cleaning regimes is an absolute MUST.
The right candidate should be forward thinking and not afraid to speak their mind. If they think a process can be done better, then their input will always be considered.
For the right person, this is a very exciting opportunity to join this young company that has a lot of potential to become one of the main players on the English brewing scene.
Working hours will be 8-4.30pm Monday-Thursday and 8-4pm on a Friday although the applicant should be prepared to work extra hours if the business demands.
- Wort production
- Keg and cask filling
- Cask and vessel cleaning
- Pallet handling
- Grain handling
- Brewery software management
- Brewery ambassador
- Attending trade and meet the brewer events
- Paperwork and administration duties
- Weekend beer checks and actions
- Contribute ideas for new products and improving processes
What we offer:
There will be a 3 month probationary period which will allow both parties to decide if they have made the right decision. In return we will offer the following:
- Starting salary negotiable dependant on experience
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays and some time off at Christmas (at Company’s discretion)
- Company pension contributions
- Monthly beer allowance
All applicants should send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Sunday 23rd December. Interviews will be held early January with a view to the successful applicant starting in February.