27 Feb Tap Open Day 09/03/19 🎉
Last month’s Brewery Open Day was a huge success with a packed Brew House and 24 hour old Opaque Reality in cans. This month we are going one further and releasing a very special beer that has been ageing on wood for around 6 months now… Forces Collide 8.3% Strawberry Cheesecake Impy Stout will be pouring from noon, and when it’s gone – it’s gone!🍓
From 12-8pm we will have our keg and cask bar in full swing with some of our newest releases and a few old favourites – as usual, there will also be a selection of wine, cider, and soft drinks for those of you who are non-beery or designated drivers. In addition, juice & goody bags will be free of charge for children. You are also more than welcome to bring your four-legged friends along for the day with bowls and treats available!
Saturday 9th March line-up…
- Risk Avoidance 3.8% New Zealand Pale
- Primative Satisfaction 4.4% Mosaic & Amarillo Pale
- Disturbing The Distracted 5.0% Souped-up English IPA
- Forces Collide 8.3% Strawberry Cheesecake Impy Stout (Beer from the wood)
- Enfant Terrible 3.1% Milkshake Table Beer
- Chasing Epiphany 4.8% Citra & Mosaic New England Pale
- Brownie Hunter 4.9% Chocolate Fudge Brownie Stout
- Opaque Reality 5.9% Mango & Passionfruit Milkshake IPA
- Social Pariah 7.2% West Coast Double IPA
Rack from Manchester will be parked up at the entrance of the brewery serving fresh food all day.
How to find us?
You can take a leisurely 20 minute stroll along the canal from Granary Wharf at the back of Leeds Train Station, or pop in a taxi which is less than 10 minutes from the city centre.
Wilde Child Brewing Co. Unit 5, Armley Rd, Leeds, LS12 2DR