07 Apr We’re Recruiting – Part Time Sales Administrator
Job Title: Part Time Sales Administrator
Salary: £10,800 per annum
Hours: 24 hours per week; 9am – 3.30pm – Monday to Thursday (although for the right person we could be flexible on working hours)
- Handling inbound sales calls
- Making outbound sales calls
- Raising orders on brewery management software
- Managing packaging inventory
- Stock takes
- Management of logistics
- Administrative duties
- Partial management of social media platforms
- Attend meet the brewer and beer festivals
- A passion for craft beer
- A knowledge of Wilde Child products would be preferable
- Experience within a previous sales role
- Honesty and integrity & a good work ethic
- Ability to learn about new products and up-sell them
- Desire to want to learn more and go above & beyond the call of duty
- Excellent ‘face to face’ and ‘on the phone’ manner
- Previous experience of working in the drinks sector would be ideal but not essential
- Attention to detail
- 12.5 days holiday per annum + all bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Monthly beer allowance
About the Company:
Wilde Child Brewing Co. was established in April 2016 in a garage in Leeds by Keir McAllister-Wilde who tirelessly worked on his own for 2 years, operating off a 1BBL brew kit. During this time, he acted as brewer, sales/marketing manager, delivery driver and coffee maker.
Towards the end of 2017 (after building a reputable customer base in the Yorkshire region and winning several awards), Keir acquired enough funding to transition up to a 2,000 square foot unit and a 10BBL brew house.
Since then, things have gone from strength to strength. We now deliver (direct from the brewery) as far south as Birmingham, as far north as Newcastle and right the way across the country. We have an enviable customer base dealing with some of the best drinking establishments in the country, we also deal with multiple wholesalers on a monthly basis and we’ve garnered several more accolades to boot.
The Company has seen solid growth (approximately 25% increase on sales each year) since its inception and we’re currently pulling in well over 100 people on our monthly open days.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected company that is still very much in its infancy and for the right candidate to really make a difference moving forward.
Please send CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Sunday 21st April 2019 with interviews commencing shortly afterwards and potential start date as early as May.