06 Apr We’re Recruiting – Delivery Driver / Brewery Assistant
Job Title: Delivery Driver / Brewery Assistant
Salary: £16,500 to £17,200 per annum
Hours: Monday, Tuesday & Friday 8am – 4pm
Wednesday & Thursday 8am – 4.30pm
- Beer Deliveries (this will take up 2-3 days of your working week)
- Racking Beer into casks and kegs
- Cask washing
- Packaging canned beer (working on canning line)
- Picking orders and van loading
- Tank cleaning
- Brewery Cleaning
- Preparing, stacking and wrapping pallets
- Assist on Brew Days
- Attend meet the Brewer events and Festivals
- Warehouse duties (stock rotation and consolidation)
- A good knowledge of beer
- Appreciate the art of cleanliness
- Honesty and integrity
- A good work ethic
- Desire to want to learn more and go above & beyond the call of duty
- Ability to undertake a lot of manual lifting/handling
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Previous experience of working in a brewery would be ideal but not essential
- 20 days holiday per annum + all bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Monthly beer allowance
About the Company:
Wilde Child Brewing Co. was established in April 2016 in a garage in Leeds by Keir McAllister-Wilde who tirelessly worked on his own for 2 years, operating off a 1BBL brew kit. During this time, he acted as brewer, sales/marketing manager, delivery driver and coffee maker.
Towards the end of 2017 (after building a reputable customer base in the Yorkshire region and winning several awards), Keir acquired enough funding to transition up to a 2,000 square foot unit and a 10BBL brew house.
Since then, things have gone from strength to strength. We now deliver (direct from the brewery) as far south as Birmingham, as far north as Newcastle and right the way across the country. We have an enviable customer base dealing with some of the best drinking establishments in the country, we also deal with multiple wholesalers on a monthly basis and we’ve garnered several more accolades to boot.
The Company has seen solid growth (approximately 25% increase on sales each year) since its inception and we’re currently pulling in well over 100 people on our monthly open days.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected company that is still very much in its infancy and for the right candidate to really make a difference moving forward.
Please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Sunday 21st April 2019 with interviews commencing shortly afterwards and potential start date as early as May.
If you are not interested in a job that will be predominantly beer delivery orientated, we respectfully ask you not to apply for the job.